Take Your Enjoyment of Reading to the NEXT LEVEL!
This course is for you if:
- You love to read
- You love to share, ponder and discuss what you read
- You’ve tried book clubs in the past (maybe you are in one right now) but sometimes they fall short of your intention to dive deep
- The last book club you joined turned into a wine (or whine) club
NEXT LEVEL Book Club is different:
- Meets weekly with short reading assignments (40-60 pages) to ensure everyone reads the book
- Insightful, intentional meetings
- A professional facilitator
- Thought provoking handouts and links to ensure you get more
- Make the commitment that works for you, one book at a time!
Our current selection:
“Daring Greatly” by Brene Brown
Discover how the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love parent and lead. Dr. Brown is a social worker, researcher and PhD at the University of Houston. Her work regarding shame, courage and vulnerability has paved the way for us to be more present and authentic in every area of our life. This 5 week course begins Wednesdays April 24 – May 15.